All ADV tour’s costs are quoted in US Dollars, but we also are able to convert the quotes into any other specific currency if required and to provide other methods of internet transaction.
Payment due to arrival by Credit Card Terminal will be automatically converted into the local currency (VND), following the Vietnam Commercial Bank’s latest rate (Vietcombank). An option of payment by cash is also available.
All ADV’s clients are recommended to read these terms and conditions carefully and commit a reservation which must be made directly between the customer and ADV.
The booking including the confirmation of the number of participants, with full name, passport number, passports expiry dates, gender and nationality is needed within 14 days prior departure. Those informations are needed to be transmitted to our local services providers in advance. To secure a booking, ADV requires a completed booking with all relevant informations listed above by e-mail.
A booking is accepted and a contract is issued since ADV provides a written confirmation of the booking.
An invoice will be issued including the confirmation of the booking and a schedule of payment agreement.
Payments can be made via credit card (which will include a 3% surcharge), bank transfer, or cash. Account details are provided on the invoice. Please note that all bank transfer fees have to be covered in full by the client.
To secure clients’ informations, we provide a one-time-process link which allows you to pay the deposit or any other payments by credit card, in a safe and secure way.
A policy of a 100$ deposit is applied to all ADV’s tours. You can transfer the deposit anytime after you decide to join us.
The second payment which features 50% of the total cost, will be required 6 weeks prior departure. Any booking confirmed before this period of time (6 weeks) will not see this term applied.
The final payment will be available to be paid on arrival or flexibly set between clients and ADV in advance (referring to payment section).
- Cancellation before 06 weeks prior departure date:
- Free of charge
- All monies received will be refunded
- Cancellation less than 06 weeks prior departure date:
- Deposit will be retained
- More 10% of tour cost will be retained and refund is available
- Cancellation less than 02 weeks prior departure date:
- Deposit will be retained
- More 30% of tour cost will be retained and refund is available
- Cancellation less than 03 days prior departure date or “no show”:
- No refund available
All international flights are on clients’ own arrangement.
ADV will be available to arrange you domestic flights within Vietnam. In the event of cancellation by the client after issuance of a flight ticket, a cancellation fee will be applied based on the policy of the Airline.
This term is mainly applied to ADV 4×4 tours. In an ADV motorcycle tour, the child must join their parent in support vehicle.
- 1 – 6 years old: free of charge (for tour only) and with no single supplement
- 6 – 12 years old: 50% discount (for tour only) and with no supplement single
- Over 12 years old: full charge
TOUR LEADER POLICY (Applied to our official partners only)
We offer a discount for the Tour Leader based on the group size as following:
- Group of 1 to 5 pax: 30% discount
- Group of 6 to 10 pax: 50% discount
- Group over 10 pax: Free of Charge
CANCELLATION FROM ADV
ADV reserves the right to cancel any trip due to reasons beyond its control (i.e.: natural disasters or political instability). In such cases, ADV will be responsible to refund the payments received in full.
- In a 4×4 tour: ADV guarantees that all its 4×4, pickups and vehicles used by ADV are insured as commercial passenger vehicle.
- In a motorcycle tour: riding a motorcycle in Vietnam will be a shared responsibility. 3rd party insurance for motorcycle in Vietnam covers poor service and requires massive paper-work in event of accident. ADV still equips insurance for all its motorcycles and make sure client do not have to pay for damage caused by local people or local vehicle during a tour. But clients will hold responsibility for all damage in the event of accident (over local people or local vehicle) caused by own mistake.
- A private travel insurance is compulsory for all people traveling with ADV. Your travel insurance must provide cover against personal accident, medical expenses, emergency repatriation and personal liability. We also advise to contract insurance coverage against cancellation, curtailment, and loss of luggage and personal effects.
PASSPORTS AND VISAS
Clients must carry a valid passport and obtain the relevant visas when traveling with ADV.
There are 3 ways to process a Visa for Vietnam :
- Vietnamese Embassy in overseas
- Visa on arrival. We provide visa letter approval which help you to get visa stamp quicker on arrival. You will need to fill the visa form with required personal information and pass it to us. A visa letter approval is issued within 2 days of work and subject to show at airport.
ADV takes care and keep on monitoring all the tours from beginning to the end. We are open to any contact with clients over issues they might have during their travels. Conversations and arrangements will be made on terms of listening and respect.
If a client has a complaint about the tour, please report immediately to the tour guide (leader) so that the tour guide (leader) is able to take action at the first chance. If the client is not satisfied with the first response and feels the enjoyment of the tour will be significantly affected still, the client should contact our manager in Hanoi to discuss how we might best resolve the problem.
Any sudden cancellation of the tour or absence of the client without notice to our tour guide (leader) or our manager in Hanoi will be out of ADV’s responsibility.
When booking an ADV tour, the client understands that ADV runs adventure tours in Southeast Asia where the standards of accommodation, transport, safety, hygiene, level of infrastructure development and medical facilities, and telecommunication services are not necessarily the same as one may be used to at home, or one would find on a conventional holiday. This type of holiday inherently involves a higher level of personal risk than a ‘conventional holiday’.
ADV will not accept any responsibility for accidents, injuries, death, or loss of personnel effects. The client understands that during the course of the tour certain events may occur, including accident or illness in remote areas without medical facilities, political instability or subject to the forces of nature.
Travelling on a tour with ADV demands a range of flexibility, and the client understands that the itinerary, accommodation and ways of transportation are subject to change when the reason is out of ADV’s control. ADV will be sure to make it up and charge nothing to the clients. Other case of amending those matters due to client’s manners, the client will stand for the unexpected fees or surcharges which may occur.
In many of our tours, there will be another company/agency/individual collaborating, and they take duty to provide services as contracted with ADV. By so, ADV will not hold responsibility and liability for any injury/damage/loss that may occur due to execution of those third parties.